Linkaga Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long time no see. < <

Go down

Long time no see. < < Empty Long time no see. < <

Post  Buddernugget Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:00 pm

So uh...I'm back? ^^;

Sorta got banned after the rmt kept hacking my account and siphoned off everything I owned...three times. SE tracked a total of 40.3mil ,since they we're gracious enough to restore everything I lost, and the RMT hit it again, coming off my char in just 2 weeks and declared it hazardous and bam! Very Happy Gone. So I reformatted my freakin harddrive JUST IN CASE Norton actually (more like 100% did) missed something, forced myself to upgrade from Win98SE to XP Pro and everythings gravy now... And I sorta forgot the url and every other forum for l/s I was on, so I couldn't get intouch with anyone.

Anywho. I've been chillin on the neko-sentai website talking with people like Antwan from Sylph and others I knew from carby server. I finally got my bills and car paid off and ordered a new copy of XI last night, which should be in by Monday, and loaded and updated by Wed... Twisted Evil Buddernugget is back....at lvl 1. ; ;
Buddernugget
Buddernugget

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down