Linkaga Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to get this site back on track.

4 posters

Go down

Time to get this site back on track. Empty Time to get this site back on track.

Post  Rofel Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:08 pm

HI! We and by that I mean I need some serious help getting the website back on track. What all this includes is still up for debate but I'd really like to see more posting, startegy talk, asking for help with various missions and so forth. I'll start it off in the Mission section for everyone with a little CoP talk. Also please help those that don't have access to have a voice here as well.

Something else I would like is help with the website. Anyone who has experience with forums/anything web based to help with Attendance/posting events pictures, videos or anything of the sort would be greatly appreciated.

Also I apologize about the attendance page. Between Leftster and I we have all the attendance from the time it stopped being recorded on the website up until now. I will spend one night/day this week/ next week to massively update it so that you can see your priorities before our next Xarcabard run.

Thanks! I love you
Rofel
Rofel
Admin

Number of posts : 269
Current Job : Ninja
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://linkaga.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Time to get this site back on track. Empty Re: Time to get this site back on track.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:37 pm

That smiley is almost as gay as those 3 things uve told me.

Back to top Go down

Time to get this site back on track. Empty Re: Time to get this site back on track.

Post  Darkscorpion2 Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:11 am

maybe we shoudl just have a STRATEGY section, and under that go Under whatever sub catagory STRATEGY that people suggest or know.

Just my 2 cents LOL

Example:

Topic: DRK gear or zerging stuff
Sub Catagory: HERE is the sh** you need (gear + tips) to be KC zerg blah blan blan
Darkscorpion2
Darkscorpion2

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Rofel Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:05 am

Somewhere on here is a DRK Zerg strat that Gunn posted for Lefty when we were doing Dynamis Lord before we sold our Kclub. Look around i'm sure you can find it. If not i'll look when i have time.
Rofel
Rofel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkscorpion2 Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:24 pm

I try looking but I can't fine it. Plz help any info on DRK zerging would be great.

Thank you in advance. Arrow Very Happy
Darkscorpion2
Darkscorpion2

Back to top Go down

Post  Lefty Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:10 pm

looks like he may have deleted it, repost it Gunn
Lefty
Lefty

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post  Rofel Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:31 pm

here is some one of our DRK's posted awhile ago. this thread had alot about zerging in it.

https://linkaga.rpg-board.net/general-discussion-f1/this-is-for-our-melee-t12.htm#144
Rofel
Rofel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunn Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:09 pm

i never deleted it
Gunn
Gunn

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkscorpion2 Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:52 pm

For next Zerg event, I guess I ll be subing WAR lol.

Haste Cap now at 80%

Gear/ability/spell Haste:

Walahra Turban 5% Very Happy
Dusk Gloves 3% Sad No
Swift Belt 4% Very Happy
Total 12% Smile

Desperate Blow 25% [5/5] only infect when not subing sam Wink
SV+March x2 40% cheers
Haste spell 3% [spell effect only 3%] silent
Tatal 68% Twisted Evil

All add up to 80% cap Haste. alien cheers alien farao king

sub WAR Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil is definetly going to hurt if the AOE get through. SE + BZ + LR = One Shot DRK [ LOLOLOLOL ] but hey it's worth the shot Very Happy
Darkscorpion2
Darkscorpion2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down