Linkaga Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ridley's attempt at a Dynamis shell.

5 posters

Go down

Ridley's attempt at a Dynamis shell. Empty Ridley's attempt at a Dynamis shell.

Post  Ridley Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Main Job and Level: Thief 75
Other Jobs/Subs and Level: 75- Ninja, Blue, Ranger, Dark, Samurai. 68- Dragoon, 63- Monk. 37- Beast, Warrior, Dancer.

Merits: 8/8 MP, 4/4 Evasion, 4/4 Crits, Thief- 5/5 Triple Attack, Assassin's Charge, Feint, Aura Steal. Blue- Physical Potency 5/5, Chain Affinity 5/5. Samurai- Store TP 3/5, Overwhelm 3/5. Some of my merits went unfinished because I took an unexpected 7 month break from the game. But that will change.

Dynamis Wins: All cities and Glacier.
Are you past CoP 3-5: Done with CoP missions.
Artifact II Obtained: Assassin cullotes, assassin poulaines.
Dynamis Experience: I did Dynamis a long time ago with ChopChop's old Dynamis LS. SaintSeiya I believe was its name. Literally a long time ago. I have plenty of Dynamis experience to recall but nothing recent. But I'm sure the the tactics haven't changed much.

Have you read our rules and will you follow them? Read the rules and find them pretty cut and dry and acceptable.
Are you able to attend Dynamis on a regular basis? if no, explain? Yes. The only thing that would prevent me from attending at said times would be if I was offered overtime at work. I'm an electrician.
Are you able to come prepared with medicines and RR? Almost sounds rhetorical, but yes.
Are you okay with taking R1 when needed? Yeah, any veteran knows that push comes to shove you need to take one for the team.
What days can you attend? Tues, Sat, or both? Both.

If applicable, why are you leaving your current Dynamis LS? N/A
What do you feel Linkaga can do for you? Help me get the items that have eluded me for years and maybe if I'm feeling frisky start on a Mandau.
What do you feel you can do for Linkaga? What any useful and willing member of any LS would provide. Support, humour, jobs that can provide firepower/kiting/emergency miracles? I'm not saying that my application and to be determined appearance in Dynamis would be a Godsend but I'll be useful and go with the flow.

How did you hear about Linkaga? Gobbo, he may seem like a hard person to like and get along with but he makes the best brownies you've ever tasted. Thanks for reading my application by the way.

Ridley

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Ridley's attempt at a Dynamis shell. Empty Re: Ridley's attempt at a Dynamis shell.

Post  Gobbo Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:18 pm

I feel this guy would be a great addition to the team and if you deny him I'll be very very sad.

Gobbo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Ridley's attempt at a Dynamis shell. Empty Re: Ridley's attempt at a Dynamis shell.

Post  Rofel Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Sounds good, solid application. If Gobbo vouches for you that's good enough for me.
Rofel
Rofel
Admin

Number of posts : 269
Current Job : Ninja
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://linkaga.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ridley's attempt at a Dynamis shell. Empty Ridley's App

Post  Mogley Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:06 am

Ok , like the app too but he knows, and seems to LIKE Gobbo!!!
Distinct personality Fault detected... Suspect
Mogley
Mogley

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkscorpion2 Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:48 am

LOLOLOLOL.................... He's sounds cool! Am ok with it. Very Happy
Darkscorpion2
Darkscorpion2

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down