Linkaga Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attestation, Dynamis Lord and CoP Dynamis

Go down

Attestation, Dynamis Lord and CoP Dynamis Empty Attestation, Dynamis Lord and CoP Dynamis

Post  Rofel Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:51 pm

Here in lies our dilemma. We are behind schedule on getting our Attestations. In all honesty our progress in Dynamis Beaucedine has dropped tremendously. We need to figure this out and push harder and furtherer like we have been doing in all other areas. We are scheduling and hoping to secure 3 Glaciers and 3 Xarcabards for July. Its unlikely we will get all of them but we will try.

This is what our goal needs to be for Glacier:
1. Kill trigger eye with 1hr 30mins remaining
2. Get to a secure area for Attestation NM with 1hr remaining.
3. Kill Attestation and pray for right drop.
4. Farm remaining NM for relic.

Also during July regardless of our Attestation progress we will attempt a Dynamis Lord. I will post our strategy in a seperate post as time gets closer. But know this now we will need the heaviest DD possible sam/war, drk/sam, and mnk/drk. At least 3 rdm/drk. and at least 6 BLM. So prepare accordingly.

In doing dynamis lord we need to determine the drops before hand shadow mantle and ring.
In the end we the leaders will choose who these drops go too but we want to know who wants to be in the running for which items. Post here or send me a /tell if you'd like to be in the running for shadow items.

Now CoP Dynamis. We want to start this august~september ish. It all depends on how well attestations go and how Dynamis Lord goes. But know its coming. With the focus on getting belts/capes and Dynamis Tavnazia Access.

Get ready for the coming weeks cause we are going to push really hard. Some of you will die and I can't wait! Twisted Evil

Rofel
Rofel
Rofel
Admin

Number of posts : 269
Current Job : Ninja
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://linkaga.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Attestation, Dynamis Lord and CoP Dynamis Empty Re: Attestation, Dynamis Lord and CoP Dynamis

Post  Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:05 pm

We need more melee on time. Last Beaucedine we entered with about 10 melee overall, and a few of them were mages/bards. We need to make sure people arrive on time if this is going to be a reality. I'll start getting people from my ls involved again, i'm sure there are a bunch of them w/o a dynamis ls.

Back to top Go down

Attestation, Dynamis Lord and CoP Dynamis Empty Re: Attestation, Dynamis Lord and CoP Dynamis

Post  Rofel Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:44 pm

Okay Nil that sounds good but we really won't be doing many more city wins. They will need to have accesses.
Rofel
Rofel
Admin

Number of posts : 269
Current Job : Ninja
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://linkaga.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:48 am

I'm sure i can find them another dynamis ls to get their last city win. The only problem i can see is about 1/2 of my ls is EU. So i'll get back to you on exact numbers etc.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down