Linkaga Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carlitos' Application

4 posters

Go down

Carlitos' Application Empty Carlitos' Application

Post  carlitos Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:08 am

Carlitos' Application
[u][b]

Hello Everyone,
My in game character is named Carlitos. I would like to apply to Linkaga Dynamis shell. My main job is thief. However, I understand that nowadays that having more jobs is beneficial. So, in addition to having thief (job I spend most of my time on), I have my favorite mage job (Scholar sub Red mage at 75), my tank job (Ninja sub war, dnc, drk) and my heavy DD job (Samurai). I am in the process of getting to 75 my new favorite job (Dancer) as well as paladin.

Unfortunately, my merits aren't finished and my plans are to finish dancer (5 levels left) and focus on merits for a while. My current merits are as follows:

4/8 MP, 8/8 Dagger, 4/4 h2h, 4/4 archery, 4/4 evasion, 1/4 interruption, 5/5 trick attack, 2/5 feint, 1/5 aura steal, 1/8 elemental and 3/5 overwhelm.

My game progress so far is as follows. I have all dynamis cities completed. I am missing icelands and have never done the CoP zones. However, I have every single mission in the game completed with exception of WotG, so I have access to pretty much anything. Out of the dynamis runs I have done, I have only got a Red mage AF hands a long time ago because everyone had it and no one wanted.

Relic wise my plans are to get gear for my dancer and my scholar.

I have read all your rules and I am willing to follow them. I can participate on every dynamis run and will be prepared for the runs and deal with whatever must be done to make the run more successful.

Well this is the part that I do not like to talk to much but since I really want to join your shell I will say it. I joined a linkshell that is very new, it's about 2-4 weeks old, but unfortunately I do not like the way things are going. I know it's very hard to make a linkshell where you please everyone and is as fair as you can be but I believe this shell isn't fair at all. Basically I am leaving the shell because the rules are totally manipulated to benefit the leader to make gil for himself, get items even if he can't use it and get relic for himself. Everyone knows that the rules are unfair but people just keep saying that as long as they can leech some gear they don't care. Unfortunately, I'd rather not stay in a place like that where it's not very friendly.

In linkaga, I believe I'd have a good time, learn more about the game and make new friends while being more than happy to help the linkshell grow. Linkaga has had more experience and is fair to everyone

Well, I'd like to thank you all and the person that has introduced me to your linkshell is Ozz. We have a limbus shell together and he told me good things about this shell.

carlitos

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Back to top Go down

Carlitos' Application Empty Re: Carlitos' Application

Post  Gunn Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:18 am

carlitos wrote:
Carlitos' Application
[u][b]

Hello Everyone,
My in game character is named Carlitos. I would like to apply to Linkaga Dynamis shell. My main job is thief. However, I understand that nowadays that having more jobs is beneficial. So, in addition to having thief (job I spend most of my time on), I have my favorite mage job (Scholar sub Red mage at 75), my tank job (Ninja sub war, dnc, drk) and my heavy DD job (Samurai). I am in the process of getting to 75 my new favorite job (Dancer) as well as paladin.

Unfortunately, my merits aren't finished and my plans are to finish dancer (5 levels left) and focus on merits for a while. My current merits are as follows:

4/8 MP, 8/8 Dagger, 4/4 h2h, 4/4 archery, 4/4 evasion, 1/4 interruption, 5/5 trick attack, 2/5 feint, 1/5 aura steal, 1/8 elemental and 3/5 overwhelm.

My game progress so far is as follows. I have all dynamis cities completed. I am missing icelands and have never done the CoP zones. However, I have every single mission in the game completed with exception of WotG, so I have access to pretty much anything. Out of the dynamis runs I have done, I have only got a Red mage AF hands a long time ago because everyone had it and no one wanted.

Relic wise my plans are to get gear for my dancer and my scholar.

I have read all your rules and I am willing to follow them. I can participate on every dynamis run and will be prepared for the runs and deal with whatever must be done to make the run more successful.

Well this is the part that I do not like to talk to much but since I really want to join your shell I will say it. I joined a linkshell that is very new, it's about 2-4 weeks old, but unfortunately I do not like the way things are going. I know it's very hard to make a linkshell where you please everyone and is as fair as you can be but I believe this shell isn't fair at all. Basically I am leaving the shell because the rules are totally manipulated to benefit the leader to make gil for himself, get items even if he can't use it and get relic for himself. Everyone knows that the rules are unfair but people just keep saying that as long as they can leech some gear they don't care. Unfortunately, I'd rather not stay in a place like that where it's not very friendly.

In linkaga, I believe I'd have a good time, learn more about the game and make new friends while being more than happy to help the linkshell grow. Linkaga has had more experience and is fair to everyone

Well, I'd like to thank you all and the person that has introduced me to your linkshell is Ozz. We have a limbus shell together and he told me good things about this shell.
finally some one comes along and answers our questions with thought and promise, damn i solid app. by any standard "i say yes!!"
Gunn
Gunn

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Lefty Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:29 am

We are looking for mage type jobs at the moment, a Scholar would make a nice addition. Unfortunately we dont have any Dynamis Beaucedine for the rest of this month to get you the win. Possibly next month though. I say yes
Lefty
Lefty

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Rofel Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:07 am

I have partied and done various things with Carlitos in the past. I'm happy to have him join. He can join in CoP dynamis and the cities we have this month but like lefty said we'll have to get him Glacier win next month. Welcome Carlitos
Rofel
Rofel
Admin

Number of posts : 269
Current Job : Ninja
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://linkaga.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down