Linkaga Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial Member - Vincienzo's Application

2 posters

Go down

Trial Member - Vincienzo's Application Empty Trial Member - Vincienzo's Application

Post  Vincienzo Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Main Job and Level: 75 BLM, 75 NIN
Other Jobs/Subs and Level: 68 RDM, subs WHM RDM WAR DRK

Merits: All AM2, thunder/ice potency, elemental/enfeebling skill, spell interruption, katana/evasion skill (not all capped yet)

Dynamis Wins: All zones save Tavnazia
Are you past CoP 3-5: Yes
Artifact II Obtained: 5/5 BLM, 5/5 NIN, RDM feet and legs, MNK legs
Dynamis Experience: Much death with AXI starting from their very first run, much success with HKS starting with their pre-snowzone era. Experienced BLM Assist (/panic)

Have you read our rules and will you follow them? Yes
Are you able to attend Dynamis on a regular basis? if no, explain? Yes, however Tuesdays my work schedule will cause me to be late.
Are you able to come prepared with medicines and RR? Yes
Are you okay with taking R1 when needed? Yes
What days can you attend? Tues, Sat, or both? Usually both, however, Tuesdays I will be late due to work.

If applicable, why are you leaving your current Dynamis LS? No current dynamis LS for months
What do you feel Linkaga can do for you? Eventually complete RDM AF, maybe obtain some AF accessories from COP zones, and hopefully have fun doing dynamis again with a good group of players.
What do you feel you can do for Linkaga? Lots of big booms. I was born in Vanadiel as a blm and have plenty of experience in general as well as dynamis. You probably have the /assists under control but it never hurts (/panic).

How did you hear about Linkaga? Andret

Vincienzo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Trial Member - Vincienzo's Application Empty Re: Trial Member - Vincienzo's Application

Post  Rofel Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:58 am

I have done many things with Vincienzo in the past and he is a solid player. Even in our current application status I feel he will be a good asset. I'm okay with a trial membership.
Rofel
Rofel
Admin

Number of posts : 269
Current Job : Ninja
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://linkaga.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down