Linkaga Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined - Sylus Application :D

4 posters

Go down

Declined - Sylus Application :D Empty Declined - Sylus Application :D

Post  Sylus Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:18 pm

Main Job and Level: PLD75 COR72
Other Jobs/Subs and Level:BLM50 WAR46 NIN40 BRD37

Dynamis Wins: San D'Oria/Bastok/Windurst Completed
Are you past CoP 3-5: Nah just 2-3 but I am working on it
Artifact II Obtained: Valor Coronet
Dynamis Experience: I've been in a number of Dynamis linkshells when I was on the Bismarck server. I've tanked a few and backup tanked as well. I have lots of dynamis experience Very Happy

Have you read our rules and will you follow them? I have read all the rules and yes I am more than willing to follow them, they seem very simple to follow.
Are you able to attend Dynamis on a regular basis? if no, explain? I am able to attend all the runs; if I am not, then it is more than likely due to lots of homework that night or I have a concert... but that's not likely right now, so I am able to attend all the runs, yes Very Happy
Are you able to come prepared with medicines and RR? Yes, got money in da bank!!
Are you okay with taking R1 when needed? Yeah, got lots of exp on both Paladin and Corsair, so I wouldn't mind taking a raise 1 when I need to.
What days can you attend? Tues, Sat, or both? Tues for now

If applicable, why are you leaving your current Dynamis LS? I don't currently have a Dynamis LS.
What do you feel Linkaga can do for you? It can and will be a lot of fun, as I see by my brother being in your linkshell, which it what this game is all about. It can be a very great experience, and I would love to get back into the Dynamis aspect of Final Fantasy XI Very Happy i really like Dynamis alot.
What do you feel you can do for Linkaga? I am a great Paladin I like to think, I am also a good Corsair. I have a great personality, and can add to the fun in this linkshell. I am very reliable and will attend all your runs, I can make a great addition to your shell if I am accepted. I have lots of MP on PLD so... I can always cure and I always will Very Happy 650+ MP on PLD lol... Idk if this will hurt my application any, but IM A TARU PLD!!! yeah yeah yeaaaah Very Happy

How did you hear about Linkaga? Very Happy My brother GOBBO is in your linkshell!!! He's a great BLU SMN and WHM, and he let me know about your linkshell and told me I should apply if I really want a great Dynamis LS.

Sylus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Declined - Sylus Application :D Empty Re: Declined - Sylus Application :D

Post  Lefty Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:41 pm

Oh Jeeeezus! A Taru PLD?

lol

Gobbo is good ppl, im ok for his Bro to join
Lefty
Lefty

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Rofel Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:24 am

Awesome, could use a few more PLD.
Rofel
Rofel
Admin

Number of posts : 269
Current Job : Ninja
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://linkaga.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:23 am

So long as he bathes more than Gobbo does.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunn Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:37 pm

gobbo cant get that smell off coz he's the shit

lol jk
Gunn
Gunn

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content