Linkaga Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accepted - Kailengal's Application

4 posters

Go down

Accepted - Kailengal's Application Empty Accepted - Kailengal's Application

Post  Kailengal Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:36 pm

Main Job and Level: 75DRG
Other Jobs/Subs and Level: 75WHM, 75DRK, 75RDM... (I have all possible subs leveled and currently working on leveling BLU to 37 and SAM/NIN/DNC to 75.)

Dynamis Wins: All but Xarcabard and Tavnazia
Are you past CoP 3-5: Yes
Artifact II Obtained: Cleric's cap, Cleric's pantaloons, Wyrm Finger Gauntlets, Wyrm Greaves
Dynamis Experience: Won everywhere except Tavnazia/Xarcabard as I said previously. I have attended a Xarcabard run, but no Tavnazia run yet.

Have you read our rules and will you follow them? Yes
Are you able to attend Dynamis on a regular basis? if no, explain? I can definitely attend Saturday runs on a daily basis, tuesdays I won't be in until about 8-8:30pm if not later due to class this quarter.
Are you able to come prepared with medicines and RR? Usually
Are you okay with taking R1 when needed? Always... I've learned a long time ago that anyone that delevels in any endgame event is usually an idiot.
What days can you attend? Tues, Sat, or both? See above.

If applicable, why are you leaving your current Dynamis LS?
What do you feel Linkaga can do for you? I'd like to just complete my Wyrm and Cleric set as far as relic goes, DRK Relic does not interest me in the least, but RDM does.

What do you feel you can do for Linkaga? Whatever an evil WHM can do for you. XD Seriously though, I've often preferred coming as WHM in Dynamis since it's so much cheaper and easier than being a DD or RDM.

How did you hear about Linkaga? Well, I slapped Loneshadow last night complaining about a certain BLU spell.... err. oh wait, you mean how I heard about you guys? I asked him for a decent shell today and he gave me the name of the leader, Trustme, whom I talked to.

Kailengal

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Accepted - Kailengal's Application Empty Re: Accepted - Kailengal's Application

Post  Rofel Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:15 pm

Sounds Great. We haven't done Tavnazia as a group yet so don't worry about that as of yet. I'm happy to have you come on board. I say yes!
Rofel
Rofel
Admin

Number of posts : 269
Current Job : Ninja
Registration date : 2008-04-10

https://linkaga.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Xcy Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:54 pm

Rofel wrote:I say yes!

Xcy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lefty Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:45 pm

Kailengal wrote:I've learned a long time ago that anyone that delevels in any endgame event is usually an idiot.

lmao... i say yes
Lefty
Lefty

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down